"Buy in Bulgaria" presents to your attention a wonderful new residential building, located in the Trakata area. The building consists of 17 apartments, located in two entrances on 5 residential floors, with 23 parking spaces, located on 1 underground floor and on an outdoor parking lot.
A combination of structural render and metal decorative elements has been used for the facade. The railings on all balconies are glass triplex. The elevators are made by a leading company, with electric drive, silent, fast, with comfortable cab and automatic doors. The common areas in the building are luxuriously finished. All floorings and steps are made of natural stone. Vertical layout and landscaping in the courtyard of the building, openwork fence to the neighboring properties, and landscaping with ornamental shrubs and evergreen vegetation are foreseen. The complex will have a swimming pool and recreation area.
Degree of completion:
The apartments will be issued according to "BDS".
- Walls and ceilings-machine-applied gypsum plaster and putty with aluminum angle protectors applied at the edges;
- Floor: leveling cement-sand screed;
- Bathrooms: cement plaster with slope to the siphons;
- Balconies: filled with waterproofing and screed with slope. Frost-resistant granite flooring.
- Plumbing and sewerage: fully finished plumbing, executed with polypropylene pipes for cold and hot water, with an aluminum insert. Thermal insulation is installed in all exposed areas to prevent condensation. Water meters installed. The sewerage will be 100 % completed, filled with PVC pipes.
- Electrical: fitted flat panel from which all lighting lines and sockets are fed. The panel is equipped with the appropriate fuses and fault protectors. The lighting is installed with CYKY Lo 3x2,5 mm2 wire under the plaster. Mounted switches at a height of 1.00 m from the finished floor. Installed sockets, according to the prepared electrical project.
- Intercom installation: completed with wiring and installed intercom panel, next to the front door.
The location is convenient and communicative, in close proximity to major thoroughfares, boulevards, and bus stops, which implies convenient transport to all parts of the city.
Varna is a port city and seaside resort on Bulgaria's Black Sea, situated next to the coastal resorts of Golden Sands, St. St. Constantine and Helena, and Albena. It's famous for the world-known "Gold of Varna," 6,000-year-old Thracian jewelry, discovered in an old necropolis, which is displayed for visitors inside the Archaeological Museum, along with Greek, Roman, and Ottoman antiquities. A spacious seafront promenade complements the 19th-century Primorski Park.
A city with a great history, preserving the spirit of the Bulgarians, beautiful nature, sun, sea, crystal clear air and water, endless horizon, sea breeze and the sound of the gulls, buying a home here is a dream come true for anyone who wants to feel like they're on vacation every day.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to enjoy the sea breeze from your home and contact us for more information! We gladly remain at your service!